Friday, February 4, 2011

omg i used to be so deep

So as you all know (or rather, don't), I'm using my parents' old computer since my laptop crapped out some weeks ago.  Boy, do I have a treat for you guys.  On this old computer I found a poem that I wrote in early high school (or possibly late middle school).  Now I've always considered myself to be a genius of a poet, and now I can finally prove it.  PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR SHIT BLOWN.
___________________________________________________________________________


Found Poem
(Words from “December,” Game Informer, December 2004, page 64)


If

You

Go

Outside

Snow

Might

Touch

You


Arranged by Kyle Culp

___________________________________________________________________________


Yes, I did write that. When I was fucking fourteen.  God I have so much talent.

p.s. If you want a copy of the original .rtf file to print out and frame, just shoot me an email and I'll send it to you for a small processing fee. You won't regret it.


p.p.p.p.s. Just saw that a guy (or girl) in France has seen my blog!  That guy (or girl) along with the guy (or girl) in Canada has (or have?) made my blog an international hit! Thanks Canada and France guys (or girls)(or guy and girl)!

No comments:

Post a Comment